Report It
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In

All council websites and online services will be unavailable from 5:30pm today for essential maintenance

Report It

Print this Page
Report it - Report a problem, or request a service from council

Listed below are the issues that you can report on.  If your specific request is not listed, please email us at 

Alternatively, you can apply for a service on our Apply For It page. 

If your request is urgent please contact Wollongong City Council on (02) 4227 7111.

We’d love to hear about your experience with our online customer service – take our customer survey.

Page last updated: