This website and the map service provided on it are owned and operated by Wollongong City Council (Council) on the World Wide Web (WWW).
The material on this website is copyright © Wollongong City Council and other copyright owners. This map service is available for you to access conditional on your acceptance, without alteration, of the terms and conditions set out below.
By proceeding you will be agreeing to those terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Restrictions on Use
(1) Except for the limited use set out in (3) below you may not use the contents of this website for any purpose including but not limited to: (a) the reproduction of any of those contents in any form; (b) the distribution of any of those contents in any form; (c) re-transmission of any of those contents by any medium of communication; (d) uploading or reposting any of those contents to any other site on the WWW; and (e) “framing” any of those contents with other material on any other site on the WWW.
(2) The use of the contents of this website for any purpose other than the limited use set out in (3) below is unlawful and specifically prohibited by these terms and conditions.
(3) Despite the restrictions in (1) above, you may reproduce the contents of this website: (a) in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser); and (b) on a print-out, for the sole purpose of viewing the content, provided you do not remove any copyright and trade mark notices contained on any material.
(4) You may not modify or copy: (a) the layout of this website; or (b) any computer software and code contained on it.
(5) Council reserves all intellectual property rights over the contents of this website. The contents of this website are provided for personal use only and may not be: (a) sold or distributed in any form; (b) stored in any storage media; or (c) re-transmitted in any media, without the prior written consent of Council.
(6) The maps contained on this website have been taken from Council’s mapping records. Those maps are made available to you by Council in good faith for the purpose of providing you with an interactive mapping tool in order for you to view general mapping data for the whole Wollongong local government area.
(7) Council gives no warranty or guarantee and makes no representation, express or implied about: (a) the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency or otherwise, of the mapping records contained or referred to on this website; (b) the meaning or interpretation of the information contained in the mapping records; (c) the suitability or unsuitability for development of any land to which the mapping records relate.
(8) You agree to seek your own expert advice before you rely on any information contained in the mapping records.
(9) Council will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognised by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) which are the consequence of you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on this website.
(10) Council does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation that: (a) this website, or the server that makes the site available on the WWW, is free of software viruses; (b) the functions contained in any software contained on this website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and (c) errors and defects in this website will be corrected.
(11) Council is not liable to you for: (a) errors or omissions in this website; (b) delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the services provided by this website; and (c) defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of this website, whether caused through negligence of Council, its employees or independent contractors, or through any other cause.
(12) You agree to accept the full cost of any necessary repair, correction and maintenance of any of your computer software or hardware, which may be necessary as a consequence of you accessing this website.
(13) All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
If the Website Proposes to Include Links
Links to other websites
(14) This website contains links to other sites on the WWW owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of Council.
(15) In relation to those links, Council: (a) provides the links as a convenience to you and the existence of a link does not imply any endorsement by Council of the linked site; and (b) is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites; (c) is not liable for any loss of profits or any other damages which are a consequence you accessing those linked sites.