1. Select the school program activity
2. Call us on 4227 7667 or email us with a few suitable excursion dates, student and class numbers, school contact information (address, phone, fax and email) and your chosen program at your earliest convenience
3. When we receive your booking details we will send you a completed ‘Confirmation of Booking Form’ that outlines some important information regarding the day.
Cost and Payments
For costs please refer to the document on the right.
We can either invoice your educational facility when making a booking or you can pay with cheque on the day of excursion. You'll be required to give the staff the confirmation slip received with your booking email on the excursion day to verify the total number of students.
Please meet at the Discovery Centre, located at the north eastern corner of Wollongong Botanic Garden.
Buses can drop students off at either the bus bay located at the University of Wollongong on Northfields Avenue or at our Murphys Avenue car park.
If your activity is being held at one of the Garden Annexes, such as Mt Keira or Puckey’s Estate, please meet at the designated located specified on your booking confirmation.
Please bring the below documents with you:
- Booking confirmation form to ensure we have the correct number of participants on the invoice.
- Signed student media consent forms as we may like to use photographs taken of the children participating in the program for future promotions
We have a minimal waste policy and ask that packaging of food items brought to the Garden are minimised. There is also an opportunity for groups to win some great prizes with our Waste Wise Challenge during the day.
Most activities can still be undertaken if light rain persists. In this case please make sure students, teachers and accompanying parents wear appropriate wet weather clothes and shoes.
Please call us on the excursion day to discuss whether the program can continue or if an alternate date needs to be scheduled. Thank you.