The City Centre is the heart of Wollongong and a hub for jobs, key regional services, cultural activity, entertainment and tourism.
Council's City Centre Revitalisation Team plays a key role in the management and development of the City Centre. Some key responsibilities of the team include:
- Managing Council’s free City Centre WI-FI
- Issuing a range of permits to operate in the City Centre and Crown Street Mall
- Supporting and enhancing existing retail and commercial businesses in the City Centre
- Working to deliver a vibrant and inviting City Centre
- Ensuring the city feels safe to the community and shoppers.
To contact the team call (02) 4227 7111 or email email@example.com
City Centre News
Businesses, retailers and property owners can keep up to date with what's happening in the City Centre via our City Centre Newsletter.
City Centre News Autumn 2017 [3 MB]
If you'd like to be added to the mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org