The City Centre is the heart of Wollongong and a hub for jobs, key regional services, cultural activity, entertainment and tourism.
Council's City Centre Revitalisation Team plays a key role in the management and development of the City Centre. Some key responsibilities of the team include:
- Managing Council’s free City Centre WI-FI
- Issuing a range of permits to operate in the City Centre and Crown Street Mall
- Supporting and enhancing existing retail and commercial businesses in the City Centre
- Working to deliver a vibrant and inviting City Centre
- Ensuring the city feels safe to the community and shoppers.
To contact the team call (02) 4227 7111 or email email@example.com