Update my Contact Details
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In

All council websites and online services will be unavailable from 5:30pm today for essential maintenance

Update my Contact Details

Print this Page
Update my Contact Details - Change your name and address details with Council.
Update Contact Details
Click here to Request an Online Service

Have your Contact Details Changed?

Have you moved? Have you got married recently? Has someone you know passed away? To submit a request to Council's Customer Service team to update your contact details all you have to do is fill in the online contact details form.

The contact details form is to be used if you want to change your name details, address or notify Council of a deceased estate. Please ensure you attach all supporting documentation requested on the form.

Supporting Documentation

Requests for changes to a name must be accompanied by legal documentation that is evidence of the name change. The documentation needs to link the new name to the previous name.

One or more of these documents are required to support the change of name request: Change of Name Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, Divorce Certificate (decree).

Page last updated: