Council's interactive maps require Adobe Flash Player in order to operate. The browser plugin can be downloaded from Adobe's website.
We appreciate any feedback about the online maps, and can be contact by emailing email@example.com
Our online maps allow you to search for information about locations in the Wollongong Local Government Area (LGA) and view information held by Council specific to an area. Council’s Interactive Maps are powered by ESRI Australia’s:
Site Sections: Aerial Photo Map | General Map | Planning and Constraint Map | Bushfire Prone Land | Coastal Zone Study | Draft West Dapto LEP | Council Wards Map
Aerial Photo Map
This map has been set up specifically for viewing available Aerial Imagery. It allows you to view:
- aerial photography
- property boundaries and information
- suburb and other boundaries
This map has been set up as a simple view of Council’s Property Information. It allows you to view:
- Property boundaries and information
- Suburb and other boundaries
- Aerial photography
In addition to the information contained in the “General Map”, the Planning and Constraint Map allows you to view information from the Local Environment Plan (LEP) such as:
- Zoning, floor space ratios, height restrictions, minimum lot sizes, heritage items and conservation area, reservations, acid sulphate soils, riparian lands, Illawarra Escarpment, natural resource and biodiversity areas
- Constraint data such as Bushfire and Flood Prone areas, Coastal Zone Study
This link opens the Planning and Constraint Map in a Bushfire Prone Land view, showing Bushfire Prone areas in the Wollongong Local Government area
This link opens the Planning and Constraint Map in a Coastal Zone Study view, showing information from Wollongong City Council’s Coastal Zone Study 2010, including:
- Ocean Inundation Extents 2010, 2050 and 2100
- Zones of Reduced Foundation Capacity 2010, 2050 and 2100
- Zones of coastal geotechnical risk
Note: The Coastal Zone Study was endorsed at the Council meeting of 27 July 2010..
In addition to the information contained in the “General Map”, the Ward Map allows you to view the current Wollongong City Council Wards.
In addition to the information contained in the “General Map”, the Bushcare Map allows you to view the current Active Bushcare Sites throughout the Wollongong Local Government Area.
A Search “by Bushcare” query is also available to allow you to search by Bushcare Group names or Bushcare Groups by Suburb.