There are several spaces available for hire at this community centre. The centre has been designed to suit the requirements of those with physical disabilities and is accessible by both private and public transport.
Corrimal District Library and Community Centre is celebrating its 21st Birthday! Do you have a wonderful memory from using the Centre? It may be a party you attended, a group you come to at the Centre each week, or a favourite book you borrowed from the Library. Share with us your stories and photographs. Fill in a Corrimal 21 Postcard and you could win a gift voucher valued at $100 (terms and conditions apply). Entries must be submitted by Friday 22 June 2018. Contact Centre Administration on (02) 4227 8180 for further information.
Our 21st birthday party!
Join us in celebrating Corrimal District Library and Community Centre's 21st Birthday with great activities for all ages!
When: Thursday 28 June, 10am - 12noon
Where: Corrimal District Library and Community Centre, 15 Short Street
- Guest Speaker: Lord Mayor Cr Gordon Bradbery AM
- WNDAC Indigenous Dance Group
- Local History Guest Speaker: Mr Bill Fikkers
- Holy Spirit College Jazz Band
- Morning Tea and Children's Picnic on the Lawn (weather permitting)
To find out about regular activities held at Corrimal Community Centre, see the flyer below. If you'd like to confirm details of any particular activity, please get in touch with the organiser listed in this flyer, as activities may be subject to change.
Corrimal District Library and Community Centre - Regular Activities Pamphlet
Want to explore Corrimal District Library and Community Centre? Click the image below to take a virtual tour
of the Centre.
(To close the map overlay, click the 'Map On/Off' icon, located at the bottom right of the screen)
Functions: weddings, balls, plays, parties, conferences, dances, etc
- preparation and clean up time is charged at 1/2 hire cost rate
- double bond is required for 'high risk' activities - see conditions of hire
- security guards are required for 18th and 21st birthday parties and other functions at the discretion of centre management
Activities: commercial, private, and government activities
Activities (non-profit): community based and charity activities