Council has a number of skate parks that are designed for both skateboard riders and in-line skaters. They're for everyone - so everyone from beginners to skilled riders can test out their slides, grinds and flip tricks.
Whichever park you're at, our handy skate etiquette guide will help you get the most out of it:
Respect the Skate Park - etiquette guide [4.41 MB]
Below is a list of our existing parks. We're always looking for new spots.
- Helensburgh Skate Park
- Rex Jackson Park: Park Avenue, Helensburgh
- Fairy Meadow Skate Park
- Guest Park: Cambridge Road, Fairy Meadow
- Unanderra Skate Park
- Unanderra Park: Central Road, Unanderra
- West Dapto Skate Park
- Dimond Brothers Reserve: Bong Bong Road, West Dapto
- Holborn Park Skate Plaza
- Northcliffe Drive, Berkeley (opposite Berkeley Sports & Social Club)
Holborn Park Skate Plaza was officially opened in February 2015. The plaza was constructed by Convic, a world-renowned company involved in the design and construction of skate parks across the Globe.
Here's a short video from the official opening of Holborn Park Skate Plaza: