- Active Seniors - Gentle exercises including strength work with hand weights, steps, cross-training and stretch.
- Active Seniors Aquarobics - Gentle water exercises and swimming with flippers in shallow and middle depth water - the varied exercises provide a non-strenuous all-round workout.
- Active Seniors Circuit - A series of cardio, strength and boxing exercise stations with varying intensity options.
- Aquarobics - Exercises in water. A great way to improve fitness and burn unwanted calories as the water environment reduces impact on the body and improves muscle strength.
- Body Balance - A Les Mills class. A mix of yoga, Pilates and tai chi set to music. An awesome mind and body workout. Fantastic for toning, strength and flexibility.
- Body Combat - A Les Mills class. Low impact, fat burning class inspired by martial arts incorporating karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai.
- Body Pump - A Les Mills class. Low impact weights based class designed to improve muscle tone and body shape. It won’t happen overnight but it will happen! An easy to follow time efficient workout that gets fast results.
- Body Step - A Les Mills class. The world’s fastest way to tone the butt and thighs! Body Step incorporates an adjustable platform enabling you to chose a low impact or a high intensity workout. The rhythm and energy is addictive, and the atmosphere is inspiring. Come and be part of the Ultimate Step Class.
- Cardio Boxing- A series of boxing and cardio exercises designed to build muscle strength, balance, agility and coordination.
- Circuit Mix - A full body workout that will develop strength
- Cycle - A non-choreographed cycle class to upbeat music that will burn unwanted calories and tone the body.
- Exer-heartbeat Circuit - A low to moderate intensity workout combining cardio and resistance training targeting those with heart conditions, diabetes, obesity and general health concerns - medical practitioner clearance advisable.
- Freestyle Aerobics - A cardio and strength exercise class involving some power walking/running and hand weights.
- Lite Pace - A low to moderate intensity aerobic workout with hand weights, step and cross training that will improve body strength, balance, rhythm, coordination and endurance. Class duration varies from 45-60 minutes.
- RPM - A Les Mills class. A cycling workout designed to improve anaerobic capacity and strength that will burn calories and tone the body.
- Seniors Body Bar - A low impact workout designed to give a complete body workout through a series of exercises like squats, presses, lifts and curls.
Seniors Functional Mix - Improve your daily acitivities with our program designed just for Seniors. Combining class styles from functional training and our seniors body bar, enjoy this complete body strengthening and light aerobic workout.
LESMILLS Tone - A Les Mills class. A mix of functional training and tubing exercises will help you burn calories and take your fitness to the next level. TONE has a wide variety of options accomodating all fitness levels.
Walking in Water - Exercises in shallow and middle depth water for those with arthritis and other joint impairments - helps improve balance and strength.
- We reserve the right to change class styles and instructors as required.
- No participants can enter the class after 5 minutes of starting time.
- Participants are encouraged to arrive early to set up their exercise station as no one will be able to enter after the class enters.
- All classes are one hour unless stated otherwise.
- In the event of extreme heat classes may be cancelled for health reasons.
- We recommend the use of a non slip yoga mat for body balance classes.
- Please enter the room once the previous class has vacated.