Page Sections: Library Lovers Day Book Review Competition
Library Lovers Day Book Review Competition
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply for Library Lover’s Day Book Review Competition (the “Competition”). By submitting an entry to Wollongong City Council (“Council”), you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to the Competition, the decision of Council will be final.
- Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Council are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- The Competition is open to all age groups and nationalities. If you are under 18, you warrant that you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter the Competition subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- Council reserves the right to disqualify any entrant where it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached the Terms and Conditions.
- You may enter the Competition as many times as you like.
- Entries may be submitted from 11/2/2013 to 16/2/2013 and must be submitted by:
· In person to any branch of the Wollongong City Libraries service
· post to any branch of the Wollongong City Libraries service
- All entries become the property of Council and will not be returned to you.
- Council does not accept any responsibility for any lost, damaged or delayed entries from any cause.
- The winner(s) will be determined by lucky draw. The winner(s) must be available without charge to collect the prize. The winner(s) may also be requested by Council to become involved in further publicity related to the Competition.
- The prizes will consist of the following:
a) 7 copies of Tourism Wollongong’s book EAT.
Total prize package $150
- Prize values are based on the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier of the prize and are in Australian dollars.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All winner(s) will be notified by telephone and/or email.
Intellectual Property Rights and Use of Entries
- You retain copyright in your entry and grant Council a non-exclusive licence to reproduce your entry on its website.
- You consent to the publication of your name in connection with the Competition and your entry.
- You warrant that your entry is your original work and that it is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify Council for any loss resulting from a breach of this warranty and release Council from any liability for any damage or loss by you entering the Competition or accepting any prize.
- Personal information is managed in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW) and may be accessed by the entrant, on request to Council.
- Personal information can be used for other purposes permitted by the Local Government Act 1993 and regulations made by or under that Act, and, if necessary, may be disclosed to other public sector bodies, agents or contractors, in accordance with Council’s Privacy Management Plan Policy.