Hear from the Office of the eSafety Commissioner on empowering young people, parents and carers to manage online issues.
You will learn how to:
- Reduce accidental exposure to inappropriate content
- Initiate conversations about online stranger danger
- Identify age appropriate apps and websites.
- Deal with online stranger contact
- Have a conversation about online issues including cyberbullying
- Manage apps and privacy settings
- Support your child using online safety resources
- Report serious cyberbullying and image based abuse
- Manage screen time and excessive use
- Have a conversation with your child about their online brand
WHEN: Thursday 21 February, 6 - 8pm
WHERE: Wollongong Library, 41 Burelli Street
This is a free event. Bookings are essential.
For more information please contact Wollongong Library on (02) 4227 7414