MyCareerMatch is the ultimate career profile that helps you discover the
perfect career. It equips you with self knowledge about your strengths and
personality style, the qualities you would bring to the job and ‘must know’
information about how to write a winning resume.
Career success depends on two factors:
- Are you in a job (or applying for a job) that’s right for you, and
- Does your resume tell an employer why you are the right person
for the job?
My Career Match helps you answer these questions:
- Do you know what careers are best for you?
- If you’re unemployed, do you know what job choices you have?
- Are you looking to change jobs or get back into the workforce?
- Is your resume getting you interviews?
How it works
It’s easy! 15 minutes is all it takes to complete the short online survey.
Based on your answers we immediately email your Career Report with
links to download your Resume Guide and online Resume Builder.
Your Career Report:
Features your natural strengths, your ideal work environment, and a list
of careers that are right for you. Each career is linked to the Government
website - Myfuture - where you can find out everything about that job to
help you make the right career decision.
Your Resume Guide & Online Resume Builder:
Will help you tell an employer why you are the right person for the job.
You’ll get winning resume templates, top tips from professional writers
and FREE access and step-by-step instructions to build an online
All you need is your library membership number and your email address.
Click here to get started!