Council's Infrastructure Delivery Program provides a summary of Council’s investment in infrastructure, which supports key Council services, over the forward four years. For each project; the project type, project description, project cost estimate and forecast completion year are provided.
The location of projects listed in Council’s Infrastructure Delivery Program Map has been indicated in the map below.
You can zoom out, drag the map, or put in an address to see works in different areas.
Map of Infrastructure Delivery Program for Financial Years 2018-19 to 2021-22
- A number of projects listed in the program are unable to be displayed spatially due to either:
- existing at a number of sites across the city; or
- the final site for the project has not yet been identified
- The total estimated cost is based on the best available information at the time of publication. Actual costs may change following completion of design and/or procurement activities. The outcome of procurement activities is reported to Council on a regular basis, with decisions documented in Council Meeting Minutes.
- The total estimated cost is the cost of the project across the forward four years of the program. That is, it does not include any expenditure that has already been incurred for projects.
- The listed project delivery year is subject to change depending on design challenges, time to obtain all relevant approvals, available resources and weather. This program is updated annually in April.
- Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure an accurate and complete list of works, there may be changes made to accommodate emergency works.
For further information about works that are about to commence, or have already commenced in your suburb, visit Council's Current Works page