Small Cultural Grants
Category 2: Professional development, marketing and minor capital support
This category supports local arts organisations, groups and cultural initiatives seeking support for the following purposes only:
- Professional and organisational development
- Marketing, promotion and audience development
- Minor capital support.
Applicants can request up to $4000.
Information you will need to include in your application
Describe how your group or organisation:
- Is innovative and actively contributes to the cultural life of the Wollongong City Council area
- Demonstrates a strong community cultural development focus that involves and benefits the broader community
- Reflects and enhances Wollongong's sense of place and local identity
- Attracts broad or new audiences by promoting greater community awareness of, and participation in, cultural activities.
Your application must include the following support material:
- An effective time management plan that can be achieved by 30 June 2022
- A budget showing the expenditure and income you can achieve by 30 June 2022
- Details of your committee membership and organisational structure
- Evidence of your organisation's cultural activities in the Wollongong City Council area.
- Letter/s of support, and/or a tentative booking form from the venue manager if applicable
- Quotes for goods or services you propose to purchase
- Your organisation's annual budget, and details of any other funding sources you receive.
- An alternative COVID-19 safe plan if needed.
Please also include the following optional support material if you have it:
- Evidence of any other funding or in-kind support for your project. This could include support from partners, or philanthropic, corporate or government support.
- Up to four other supporting items, such as:
- Photographs (no more than three)
- A copy of your Public Liability Insurance Certificate
- Relevant web links
- Social media links.
- Your organisation's annual report.
When you're ready to apply, see the How to Apply section of our Small Grants page.
- Household Recycling and Waste
- Pay Your Rates
- Other Payments
- Trees on Your Property
- Alterations and Additions
- New Homes
- Granny Flats
- Residential Subdivision
- Pools and Spas
- Decks, Driveways and More
- Roof Cleaning and Restoration
- On-site Sewage Systems
- Fire Safety
- Property Information
- Book a Space
Apply for a Grant
- Bands and Choirs
- Community Events
- Community Events Quick Response Grants
- Connecting Neighbours Grants
- Connecting Neighbours - Verge Garden Grants
- Creating Connections - High School Grants
- Creative Wollongong Quick Response Grants
- Economic and Industry Grants
- Emergency Food and Care Support Grants
- Heritage Grants
- Live Music Quick Response Grants
- Minor Donations
- NAIDOC Week Grants
- Small Cultural Grants
- Sports Grants
- Filming and Photography
- Language Services
- Update Your Details