Stuart Park is Wollongong’s major event site, located next to the iconic North Wollongong Beach.
This site is perfect for major music festivals, concerts, celebrations and race endings. Smaller events like farmers markets and community gatherings are also welcome here.
|Capacity||Up to 30,450 people at any time|
|Toilet available onsite||Yes|
See our Events Toolkit PDF, 915.32 KB for details of any plans you may need to include with your application.
Ready to apply?
For more information email our Events Team or call (02) 4227 7111.
- COVID-19 Support for Businesses
- Assistance to Council Tenants
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
- Organise an Event
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism