The name says it all – this is the artistic heart of Wollongong! The Arts Precinct is located in the City Centre, bordered by the Illawarra Performing Arts Centre, Wollongong Art Gallery and Wollongong Town Hall.
The Arts Precinct is a great fit for performances, art shows, small markets and indie-style movie projections. It’s an intimate space and great launch pad to entertain an engaged audience.
|Capacity||1900 people at any one time|
|Toilet available onsite||No|
See our Events Toolkit PDF, 915.32 KB for details of other plans you may need to include with your application.
Ready to apply?
For more information email our Events Team or call (02) 4227 7111.
- COVID-19 Information for Businesses
- Assistance to Council Tenants
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
- Organise an Event
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism