Accessing Our Pools
Our pools have opened for the swim season, with measures in place to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
We encourage everyone to “swim and go”. Please arrive ready to swim and leave straight after your swim session.
For public safety, strict conditions apply, including:
- Please do not visit our pools if you have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath, or if you have travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- All patrons must register their contact details upon arrival.
- Lap swimming - no more than 6 swimmers per lane are permitted
- Changerooms and toilets are open, but showers remain closed
- All pools have capacity limits in line with our COVID-19 Safety Plan
- All pool visitors must follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
We’re planning to introduce a pool booking system from mid-October.
This will help us support social distancing, meet COVID-safe guidelines, and provide fair and equal access to our pools across the busy summer period.
More details will be provided soon.
Sport and Recreation
- Walking and Cycling
- Skate Parks
- Outdoor Fitness
- Wollongong City Leisure Centres
- The Vale Golf Course
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
- Art and Culture
- City Centre
- Tourist Parks