Whether you ride for fun, exercise or to commute, there are lots of ways you can enjoy Wollongong on your bike.
- Wheel excitement over bike tracks 20/01/22
- Bike bells ring, are you listening? 21/12/21
- Christmas gift for Primbee cyclists 16/12/21
- Bulli Park to get new local bike track 10/11/21
- Looking back at the year so far 04/11/21
You can also search our news page for older items.
We don't have any cycling events right now.
Please check back soon, or search our events calendar for other activities.
Report a problem
Help us keep roads, footpaths and cycleways in good shape by letting us know if you find a problem.
Please visit our Roads and Footpaths page or call us on (02) 4227 7111 to report an issue.
Sport and Recreation
- Skate Parks
- Outdoor Fitness
- Wollongong City Leisure Centres
- The Vale Golf Course
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
Art and Culture
- Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- Wollongong Art Gallery
- Public Art
- Creative Wollongong Short Film Competition
- The Joyful Project
- Standing on the Ceiling
- Creative Spaces
- Creative Dialogues
- The Arts Precinct
- Viva la Gong
- Opportunities for Artists and Performers
- Wollongong CBD
- Tourist Parks