Whether you ride for fun, exercise or to commute, there are lots of ways you can enjoy Wollongong on your bike.
New Bike Track for Dimond Bros Reserve
We're planning to build a new bike track at Dimond Bros Park, West Dapto and we want your thoughts on the developed concept plans. The design includes both beginner and advanced tracks.
For more information on the bike tracks and to share your feedback please visit Our Wollongong website before Wednesday 29 September 2021.
- Roll on September 2022 - marking one year to go! 17/09/21
- New trails to shine bright at Dimond Bros 16/09/21
- Get pumped! Cringila Hills pump track tender approved 14/09/21
- Next stage of works for pop-up cycleways in Port Kembla and Wollongong 10/09/21
- Gear up and check out Thirroul & Towradgi pop-up cycleways 20/08/21
You can also search our news page for older items.
We don't have any cycling events right now.
Please check back soon, or search our events calendar for other activities.
Report a problem
Help us keep roads, footpaths and cycleways in good shape by letting us know if you find a problem.
Please visit our Roads and Footpaths page or call us on (02) 4227 7111 to report an issue.
Sport and Recreation
- Skate Parks
- Outdoor Fitness
- Wollongong City Leisure Centres
- The Vale Golf Course
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
Art and Culture
- Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- Wollongong Art Gallery
- Public Art
- Creative Wollongong Short Film Competition
- The Joyful Project
- Standing on the Ceiling
- Creative Spaces
- Creative Dialogues
- The Arts Precinct
- Viva la Gong
- Opportunities for Artists and Performers
- Wollongong CBD
- Tourist Parks