Whether you ride for fun, exercise or to commute, there are lots of ways you can enjoy Wollongong on your bike.
Give feedback on Harry Graham Park Bike Track
Last year we built a trial bike track at Harry Graham Park, Figtree. Now we want your feedback to help us plan what will happen next.
Visit the Our Wollongong website to share your thoughts by Monday 14 June 2021.
We don't have any cycling events right now.
Please check back soon, or search our events calendar for other activities.
- Lower Crown next on the list for pop-up cycling routes works 28/05/21
- Pump up the jam? Seeking feedback on Figtree’s bike track 24/05/21
- Bridging the gap over Hewitts Creek 11/05/21
- Smith Street cycleway gets ready to open 05/05/21
- A push for bike parking improvements 22/04/21
You can also search our news page for older items.
Report a problem
Help us keep roads, footpaths and cycleways in good shape by letting us know if you find a problem.
Please visit our Roads and Footpaths page or call us on (02) 4227 7111 to report an issue.
Sport and Recreation
- Skate Parks
- Outdoor Fitness
- Wollongong City Leisure Centres
- The Vale Golf Course
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
- Art and Culture
- Wollongong CBD
- Tourist Parks