Our playgrounds have reopened. People using these spaces must continue to follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
Bankbook Park Playground is at Wongawilli, in the fast-growing West Dapto area. It's been designed with several features for children with disability.
- Street parking on Bankbook Drive
- No accessible parking spaces.
- Bus stop on Wongawilli Road and Shone Avenue approximately 600m, or an eight minute walk away. See the Transport for NSW website for timetable information.
Getting to the playground
- There is a cement path between the playground and the footpath on Bankbook Drive
- There is a fence on the Bankbook Drive side of the playground.
Accessible and inclusive play
- Nest swing
- Four park benches
- Four chairs and tables.
- Four gazebos.
- Cement footpath
- There are no toilets at this playground.
- Bubbler inside playground.
- There is a reserve behind the park
- Traffic on Bankbook Drive
- There are two BBQs nearby.