Our playgrounds have reopened. People using these spaces must continue to follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
Diamond Brothers Playground is in Dapto, opposite Reed Park and near Dapto Skate Park. It's been designed with several features for children with disability.
- Car park with entrance off Bong Bong Road
- One accessible parking space.
- Bus stop on Bong Bong Road - use the Reed Park bus stop.
- Dapto Train Station is approximately 800m away, or an 11 minute walk.
- See the Transport for NSW website for bus and train timetable information.
Getting to the playground
- The playground is surrounded by grass.
- This playground is not fenced.
Accessible and inclusive play
- Nest swing
- Water play
- Two bench seats.
- This playground has no shade cover.
- There are no toilets at this playground.
- Water is not available at this playground.
- There is a car park next to the playground
- Bong Bong Road is a busy road
- There is a skate park nearby.