Our playgrounds have reopened. People using these spaces must continue to follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
Gerringully Park Playground is in the neighbourhood of Horsley, West Dapto. It's been designed with some features for children with disability.
- Street parking on Horsley Drive or Homestead Drive
- No accessible parking spaces.
- Bus stop on Bong Bong Road in front of Horsley Community Centre approximately 450m, or a seven minute walk away. See the Premier Illawarra website for timetable information.
Getting to the playground
- The playground is surrounded by grass
- The playground is not fenced.
Accessible and inclusive play
- Reclining swing
- Fine motor play.
- One bench seat
- One chair and table.
- Shade cloth over play equipment.
- There are no toilets at this playground.
- There is no water at this playground.
- The playground is close to Horsley Drive and Homestead Drive.