Our playgrounds have reopened. People using these spaces must continue to follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
Play on the edge of Lake Illawarra at one of our southern suburbs' favourite outdoor areas.
Holborn Park Playground is near a popular skate park, outdoor exercise equipment and a pathway network ideal for bikes, scooters, prams and more.
- Car park with entrance off Holborn Street
- One accessible parking space.
- Bus stop at Winnima Way and Berkeley shops, approximately 450m, or a 7 minute walk away. See the Premier Illawarra website for timetable information.
Getting to the playground
- Cement path from the car park to the playground
- This playground is not fenced.
Accessible and inclusive play
- Nest swing
- Reclining swing
- Imaginative and fine motor play.
- Two bench seats
- One chair and table.
- One gazebo.
- Cement path
- Accessible toilets (Exeloo) available near the skate park
- No lift or change table.
- Bubbler near the skate park.
- This playground is next to Lake Illawarra.