Our playgrounds have reopened. People using these spaces must continue to follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
King George V Playground is a much-loved community play space near Port Kembla Beach and local sportsgrounds.
- Car park off Cowper Street
- Four accessible parking spaces.
- Bus stop next to car park on Cowper Street. See the Premier Illawarra website for timetable information.
Getting to the playground
- Cement footpath from car park to the playground.
- This playground is not fenced.
Accessible and inclusive play
- Nest swing
- Two bench seats.
- Shade cloth over part of play equipment.
- Cement footpath
- Accessible toilet across the road at Port Kembla beach and pool.
- No lift and change table.
- Across the road at Port Kembla beach and pool.
- Car park near playground
- King George V Park behind playground.