Important COVID-19 information
The Vale Golf Course is open. All play must take place in line with NSW Public Health Orders, and our COVID-Safe plans. This includes the following rules:
- Groups are limited to no more than 2 people.
- You must have proof that you live in the Wollongong Local Government Area to play.
- The Golf Club’s competition rules of play will be available through the online booking portal.
- Cart hire is limited to one person per cart. Carts will be cleaned after each hire.
- Face masks must be worn at all indoor and outdoor areas at The Vale, except while you're on the course playing golf. You must carry a mask at all times.
Book to play
Use the button below or call the Pro Shop on (02) 4283 5322 to book.
About The Vale
The Vale at Russell Vale is the friendliest golf course on the coast!
Set at the foot of the Illawarra escarpment, The Vale has 18 holes with incredible panoramic views of the ocean.
This golfing oasis has a front nine that’s perfect for social golf, beginners and all handicap levels. Like more of a challenge? Test yourself on the back nine.
Or for something completely different, give FootGolf a go.
Even when you’re not on the green, The Vale is a great place to relax. Visit The Vale Golf Club for great drinks, dining, social activities and events.
Everyone’s welcome at The Vale, from casual social players to members. Whatever your age or experience, we have options to suit you.
Book to play by calling The Vale Pro Shop on (02) 4283 5322.
You can also hire gear, book lessons and get tips to improve your game through the Pro Shop.
Upcoming events at The Vale
No upcoming events.
Sport and Recreation
- Skate Parks
- Outdoor Fitness
- Wollongong City Leisure Centres
- The Vale Golf Course
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
Art and Culture
- Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- Wollongong Art Gallery
- Public Art
- Creative Wollongong Short Film Competition
- The Joyful Project
- Standing on the Ceiling
- Creative Spaces
- Creative Dialogues
- The Arts Precinct
- Viva la Gong
- Opportunities for Artists and Performers
- Wollongong CBD
- Tourist Parks