Our 25 metre indoor heated pool at Beaton Park is great for swimmers of all ages and abilities.
For more information about our pool and swimming activities, email us or call (02) 4227 7755.
Pool health and safety
For public safety, strict conditions apply for Beaton Park pool, including:
- Social distancing must be maintained
- The pool is available for lap swimming only - no other pool activities are allowed
- Children are allowed as long as they are lap swimming
- There will be no loan equipment available
- Toilets and change rooms are open, but showers remain closed
- All pool visitors must follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
Please note, on Australia Day, Tuesday 26 January, the pool will be open 5.45am - 11.30am.
Our normal pool opening hours are:
- 5.45am – 8.30pm Monday to Thursday
- 5.45am - 6.30pm Friday
- 6.30am – 5.30pm Saturdays and Sundays.
Lane availability for lap swimming
The number of lanes available for lap swimming varies throughout each day as shown below. Please note that lane availability may change on public holidays, or at any other time without notice.
|5.45 - 8am||2||2||2||2||2|
|8 - 9am||2||5||2||5||2|
|9 - 10am||5||4||5||3||3|
|10 - 11am||4||4||4||3||2|
|11am - 12pm||4||5||4||4||4|
|12 - 1pm||5||5||5||5||5|
|1 - 2pm||5||2||5||2||5|
|2 - 3pm||5||5||5||5||5|
|3 - 3.30pm||5||5||5||5||5|
|3.30 - 7.30pm||closed*||closed*||closed*||closed*||closed*|
|7.30 - 8.30pm||3||5||3||5||closed*|
*Closed to the public while coaching and swim school activities are held (during school terms only).
|6.30am - 8am||2||5|
|8 - 9am||1||2|
|9 - 12.30pm||2||5|
|12.30 - 5.30pm||5||5|
Sport and Recreation
- Skate Parks
- Outdoor Fitness
- Wollongong City Leisure Centres
- The Vale Golf Course
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
- Art and Culture
- City Centre
- Tourist Parks