For more information about our pool and swimming activities, email us or call (02) 4227 7755.
Pool reopening arrangements
For public safety, strict conditions apply for Beaton Park pool, including:
- No more than 3 swimmers allowed at one time per lane and social distancing must be maintained
- Each person is limited to 1 hour of swimming per visit
- The pool is available for lap swimming only - no other pool activities are allowed
- Children are allowed as long as they are lap swimming
- There will be no loan equipment available
- Change rooms will remain closed (toilets will be open)
- All pool visitors must follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
We recommend you book in advance for peak time slots to avoid disappointment. For pool bookings call (02) 4227 7756.
Until further notice, Beaton Park Pool will be open:
- 6am – 7.30pm Monday to Friday
- 6.30am – 5.30pm Saturdays and Sundays.
Sport and Recreation
- Walking and Cycling
- Skate Parks
- Outdoor Fitness
- Wollongong City Leisure Centres
- The Vale Golf Course
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
- Art and Culture
- City Centre
- Tourist Parks