Get Skilled: Tech Help - Wollongong Library
This session is FREE. Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
Tech HELP are free one-on-one computer assistance sessions, Library staff will assist you with basic enquiries so that you can use your technology more effectively.
We can show you how to:
- use the keyboard, mouse or touchscreen
- send an email , attach a photo
- search the internet and stay safe online
- make a phone call, send a message, manage your contacts
- download an app, an eBook or audiobook
- learn the basics about iPad, iPhone and Android devices
This session has three available time slots:
- 9:15am - 10:00am
- 10:15am - 11:00am
- 11:15am - 12:00pm
Bookings are essential via Eventbrite.
If you are unable to attend please cancel your ticket as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the session.
COVID-19 Statement All Wollongong City Council events are conducted in accordance with Public Health Order requirements following rigorous risk assessments and development of COVID Safe plans. You can assist us in conducting a safe event by ensuring that you do not attend any event if you are feeling unwell in any way.