Below are links to places where you can find information about coronavirus (COVID-19) in languages other than English.
- NSW Health information in community languages
- NSW Multicultural Health Communication Service
- Department of Health (Australian Government) Translated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- COVID-19 resources for community groups
- Health Translations Victoria
- SBS Coronavirus information in your language
- Ethnolink translated information
- COVIBOOK Social Story for Children
MyAus COVID-19 app
MyAus COVID-19 is an app available in 29 languages that gives you COVID-19 information and support.
NSW Health updates interpreted
The NSW Government provides health updates at 11am on some days. You can watch these updates with live interpretation from SBS through Facebook:
- Watch in Arabic on the SBS Arabic24 Facebook page
- Watch in Vietnamese on the SBS Vietnamese Facebook page
A summary of daily updates is also available translated in Arabic, Assyrian, Chinese (simplified), Dari, Tamil and Vietnamese on the MHCS COVID-19 Daily Key Points page.
Information in community languages
Illawarra Multicultural Services have put together a list of COVID-19 information in different community languages.
NSW Multicultural Health Communication Service (MHCS) has also produced videos for Kinyamulenge and Karenni people, which you can watch below:
For more COVID-19 videos in community languages, please visit the MHCS YouTube channel.
- 2022 UCI Road World Championships
- News and Alerts
- Getting Here