The next election for the Council of Wollongong City Council will be held on Saturday 4 September 2021.
Local Government elections in New South Wales are usually held every four years. However, the elections planned for 2020 were postponed for 12 months due to the coronavirus pandemic.
For more information about these elections, please visit the NSW Electoral Commission website.
If you're a resident in the Wollongong City Council Local Government Area you can check if your enrolment details are up to date with the Australian Electoral Commission.
If you are not a resident, you may still be entitled to vote if you own, occupy or lease property in the Wollongong City Council area as a corporation, business or individual.
You may register in your own right as an individual or as a nominated company officer (or equivalent) of a corporation. Registration is not compulsory.
Completed application forms should be sent to Council by email or by post to Locked Bag 8821, Wollongong DC NSW 2500.
Use the relevant form below for your application:
- Non Residential Roll Individual Application PDF, 256.51 KB
- Non Residential Roll Nominee Application PDF, 303.96 KB
All applications must be received by 6pm (EST) Monday 26 July 2021.
For more information on the non-residential roll, please read the Non Residential Rolls Fact Sheet PDF, 66.69 KB
Women for Election workshops
- Your Council Officials
- 2021 Local Government Elections
- Council Meetings
Access to Information
- Agency Information Guide
- Contracts Register
- Contracts Register - Class 1
- Contracts Register - Class 2
- Contracts Register - Class 3
- Council Position Statements Register
- Council Voting Register
- Current Leases and Licences
- Delegations Register
- Designated Officers
- Development Application Register
- Development Consents
- Development Contributions Register
- Disclosure Log
- Graffiti Removal Register
- Investments Register
- Land Register
- Planning Agreements Register
- Political Donations and Gifts
- Tree Removal Register
- Variation to Development Standards Register
- Jobs at Council
- Fees and Charges
- Plans and Reports
- Council Policies
- Corporate Governance
Committees and Groups
- Aboriginal Reference Group
- Audit, Risk and Improvement Committee
- Australia Day Committee
- Community Safety Reference Group
- Cycling Advisory Groups
- Floodplain Committees
- Lake Illawarra Estuary Management Committee
- Sports and Facilities Reference Group
- Traffic Committee
- Walking, Cycling and Mobility Reference Group
- West Dapto Review Committee
- Wollongong Heritage Reference Group
- Southern Regional Planning Panel
- Wollongong Local Planning Panel
- Community Land