Whether you ride for fun, exercise or to commute, there are lots of ways you can enjoy Wollongong on your bike.
New Bike Track for Dimond Bros Reserve
We're planning to build a new bike track at Dimond Bros Park, West Dapto and we want your thoughts on the developed concept plans. The design includes both beginner and advanced tracks.
For more information on the bike tracks and to share your feedback please visit Our Wollongong website before Wednesday 29 September 2021.
- Roll on September 2022 - marking one year to go! 17/09/21
- New trails to shine bright at Dimond Bros 16/09/21
- Get pumped! Cringila Hills pump track tender approved 14/09/21
- Next stage of works for pop-up cycleways in Port Kembla and Wollongong 10/09/21
- Gear up and check out Thirroul & Towradgi pop-up cycleways 20/08/21
You can also search our news page for older items.
We don't have any cycling events right now.
Please check back soon, or search our events calendar for other activities.
Report a problem
Help us keep roads, footpaths and cycleways in good shape by letting us know if you find a problem.
Please visit our Roads and Footpaths page or call us on (02) 4227 7111 to report an issue.
- Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- Coast and Waterways
- Trees and Plants
- Natural Areas
- Native Animals
- Pest Animals
- Climate Change
- Environmental Education
Floods and Stormwater
- Allans Creek Catchment
- Brooks Creek Catchment
- Collins Creek Catchment
- Duck Creek Catchment
- Fairy and Cabbage Tree Creeks Catchment
- Hewitts Creek Catchment
- Kully Bay Catchment
- Lake Illawarra Catchment
- Minnegang Creek Catchment
- Mullet Creek Catchment
- Northern Suburbs Catchment
- Towradgi Creek Catchment
- Wollongong City Catchment
- Stormwater Pollution
- Parking and Transport
- Public Toilets
- Wollongong CBD
- History and Heritage
- Memorial Gardens and Cemeteries
- Sister Cities
- Filming and Photography