Whether you ride for fun, exercise or to commute, there are lots of ways you can enjoy Wollongong on your bike.
Give feedback on Harry Graham Park Bike Track
Last year we built a trial bike track at Harry Graham Park, Figtree. Now we want your feedback to help us plan what will happen next.
Visit the Our Wollongong website to share your thoughts by Monday 14 June 2021.
We don't have any cycling events right now.
Please check back soon, or search our events calendar for other activities.
- Lower Crown next on the list for pop-up cycling routes works 28/05/21
- Pump up the jam? Seeking feedback on Figtree’s bike track 24/05/21
- Bridging the gap over Hewitts Creek 11/05/21
- Smith Street cycleway gets ready to open 05/05/21
- A push for bike parking improvements 22/04/21
You can also search our news page for older items.
Report a problem
Help us keep roads, footpaths and cycleways in good shape by letting us know if you find a problem.
Please visit our Roads and Footpaths page or call us on (02) 4227 7111 to report an issue.
- Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- Coast and Waterways
- Trees and Plants
- Natural Areas
- Native Animals
- Pest Animals
- Climate Change
- Environmental Education
Floods and Stormwater
- Allans Creek Catchment
- Brooks Creek Catchment
- Collins Creek Catchment
- Duck Creek Catchment
- Fairy and Cabbage Tree Creeks Catchment
- Hewitts Creek Catchment
- Kully Bay Catchment
- Lake Illawarra Catchment
- Minnegang Creek Catchment
- Mullet Creek Catchment
- Northern Suburbs Catchment
- Towradgi Creek Catchment
- Wollongong City Catchment
- Stormwater Pollution
- Parking and Transport
- Public Toilets
- Wollongong CBD
- History and Heritage
- Memorial Gardens and Cemeteries
- Sister Cities
- Filming and Photography