Our 10-week TeenFit program is designed for students aged 14-17 years and is delivered by qualified Fitness Australia instructors.
It’s targeted to individual fitness levels where teens will exercise to increase fitness and build strength.
- 14-17 years
- 2 sessions per week
- 10 week program (in line with school terms)
- Introduction to different fitness areas
- Safe Exercise environment.
Training session styles
Our workshops and activities provide opportunities for teens to develop skills and practice safe training techniques in a supported environment while gaining exposure to all areas of the leisure centre.
Areas covered include:
- Functional training
- Gym Induction
- Gym Workout
- Group Exercise – pump class (includes a complimentary pump class voucher)
- Weight lifting – the do’s and don’ts.
- Meet other young people
- Feel more energised
- Improved concentration and memory
- Lift mood and reduce anxiety
- Sleep better.
To find out more or book for TeenFit, visit us, or call Beaton Park (02) 4227 7755 or Lakeside (02) 4227 7600.
Active kids vouchers
Active Kids vouchers can be used for any children's programs that run for at least 8 weeks.
Present your voucher when booking, or talk to our friendly staff for more information.
Child Safe Organisation
Wollongong City Leisure Centres are a service of Wollongong City Council, which is a Child Safe Organisation.