Swim School Conditions
Below are general conditions that apply to our Swim School activities. Make sure you also check the class description for any other conditions that apply.
- Bookings are essential for all Swim School activities.
- Bookings are taken on a term or course basis only.
Make-ups, no-shows and cancellations
- You must tell us before the start of a class if you won't be able to attend for any reason. Call (02) 4227 7755.
- You can request two make-up classes each term.
- Unused make-up classes cannot be carried over to the next term.
- If you need extra make-up classes (ie more than two in a term) due to injury or illness, you will need to provide a medical certificate.
- If a class is missed because of a pool closure, we will add a credit to your file.
Health and safety
- See our COVID Safety page for rules that apply to all people visiting our Centres and Pool.
- Under NSW Health guidelines, you must not use the pool if you have an infectious disease. This includes, but is not limited to, chickenpox, mumps, measles, diarrhoea and vomiting.
- Parents or carers must take their child to the Swim School meeting point and wait for the instructor to mark off their child's attendance.
- Parents or carers must stay in the pool area during the lesson, and collect their child at the end of the lesson from the meeting point.
- Assessments are compulsory for new participants aged 4 years and over before taking part in Swim School activities.
- Level assessments are completed throughout the term. All skills must be achieved before progressing to the next level.
- Aqua nappies are compulsory for non-toilet trained children.
Payment and discounts
- You must pay the full amount when booking for classes to confirm your place.
- Second lessons are discounted for Learn to Swim, squads and adult classes.
- Family discounts apply for the third child.
- Members get 50% off adult swimming lessons.
Mobile phones and cameras
- Please consider other people when taking photos or videos in the pool area.
- The use of cameras and mobile phones is strictly prohibited in change rooms.