Our online maps let you explore key information about our city.
Council’s Interactive Maps are powered by IntraMaps (TechnologyOne Spatial).
These maps are provided as a general guide only. If you need to confirm any information, you should contact us or seek independent expert advice.
Pick a type of map below to get started.
Note that on all map types, you can see aerial imagery by selecting an option under the 'Basemaps' section of the map screen.
This map can gives you simple view of property information, including:
- Property boundaries and information
- Suburb and other boundaries
- Aerial imagery.
You can also use options in the 'Modules', 'Layers' and 'Baseline Maps' section of IntraMaps to explore different views and types of mapping information.
The Planning and Environment Map shows you everything in the General Map, as well as information from our Local Environmental Plans (LEP).
- Zoning, floor space ratios, height restrictions and minimum lot sizes
- Heritage items, conservation areas, reservations, riparian lands, Illawarra Escarpment, natural resource and biodiversity areas
- Acid sulphate soils
- Constraint data such as Bush Fire and Flood Prone areas, and Coastal Zone Study information. Some constraint layers can only be viewed at particular scales. If you can't see what you're looking for, try zooming in or out.
This map opens the Bush Fire Prone Land view of our Planning and Environment Map. This map is scale dependent, so you may need to zoom in or out to see bush fire prone land details.
This map is a Coastal Zone Study view of the Planning and Environment Map. It includes information from our Coastal Zone Study 2010, including:
- Ocean Inundation Extents 2010, 2050 and 2100
- Zones of Reduced Foundation Capacity 2010, 2050 and 2100
- Zones of coastal geotechnical risk.
This maps shows Wollongong's existing Stormwater Network.
The stormwater information provided on this map has been compiled from field investigation and civil infrastructure plans. It is provided as indicative of the stormwater network only and should be confirmed by further field investigations before you rely on this information.
Use this map to see which Development Contributions Plan applies to a property.
- Aboriginal Culture and Heritage
- Coast and Waterways
- Trees and Plants
- Natural Areas
- Native Animals
- Pest Animals
- Climate Change
- Environmental Education
Floods and Stormwater
- Allans Creek Catchment
- Brooks Creek Catchment
- Collins Creek Catchment
- Duck Creek Catchment
- Fairy and Cabbage Tree Creeks Catchment
- Hewitts Creek Catchment
- Kully Bay Catchment
- Lake Illawarra Catchment
- Minnegang Creek Catchment
- Mullet Creek Catchment
- Northern Suburbs Catchment
- Towradgi Creek Catchment
- Wollongong City Catchment
- Stormwater Pollution
- Parking and Transport
- Public Toilets
- City Centre
- History and Heritage
- Sister Cities
- Filming and Photography