Pick a type of Development Application (DA) to view below:
Development Applications on exhibition
Applications on exhibition can be viewed through the Development Applications on Exhibition tab on our Online Services Portal.
How to view exhibition details
- Click the Development Applications on Exhibition tab.
- Scroll down to browse the exhibition list, or enter an application number or address in the search bar to find a specific application.
- Select the application you want to view, then click the blue View button at the top of the screen.
Note, the summary screen will show a list of documents, but you need to click View before you can open documents.
- In the left column, click Attachments to download and view documents that are part of the exhibition.
You can comment on an application on exhibition by clicking the Lodge a submission button when viewing an application. Please read our Protection of Privacy statement before you make a submission.
Development Application Register
Search our Online Services Portal by an address or application number to find past development applications, complying development certificates, planning agreements and more.
Select the Application Tracking tab to start searching.
See a list of development consents issued within the last 30 days.
Development Applications that vary from standards
We keep a register of DAs that are approved which vary from normal development standards.
- Types of Development
Development Policies and Guidelines
- State and Regional Planning Policies
- Local Environmental Plans
- Development Control Plan
- Council's Development Policies
- Development Contributions
- Planning Proposals
- Development on Bush Fire Prone Land
- Flooding, Stormwater and Development
- Caravan Parks, Camping Grounds and Manufactured Home Estates
- Fire Safety
- Property Information
- Submit a Development Application
- View an Application
- Development Assessments
- Construction and Works