Swimming carnivals are generally held at our pools in February and early March each year.
While swimming carnivals are happening at our pools, access will only be available for people attending the carnival.
Pools will also be unavailable immediately after the end of each carnival for clean up and pack up for the following amounts of time:
- At least 30 minutes for half-day carnivals
- At least 60 minutes for full-day carnivals.
If your favourite pool is closed for a carnival, see our pools page for other places to swim.
- Dive into Summer
Sport and Recreation
- UCI Bike City
- Skate Parks
- Outdoor Fitness
- Wollongong City Leisure Centres
- The Vale Golf Course
- Our Pools
- Dog Beaches and Parks
- Parks and Gardens
Art and Culture
- Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- Wollongong Art Gallery
- Public Art
- Creative Wollongong Studios
- The Arts Precinct
- Creative Dialogues
- Recent Projects
- Opportunities for Artists and Performers
- Wollongong CBD
- Tourist Parks