Our playgrounds have reopened. People using these spaces must continue to follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
Charles Harper Park Playground is in Helensburgh town centre, near the public swimming pool, playing fields and BBQ facilities.
The playground includes a Ninja-Warrior-style obstacle course, natural play area and art inspired by local mining heritage.
- Car park on Parkes Street near playground
- One accessible parking space.
- Bus stop on Parkes Street opposite the playground, or Walker Street near the pool car park entry.
- Helensburgh Train Station is approximately 2.6 km, or a 35 minute walk away.
- See the Transport for NSW website for trip planning details.
- There is a path between the Parkes Street car park and the playground
- This playground is not fenced.
Accessible and inclusive play
- Wheelchair accessible trampoline
- Communication boards
- Natural play area including water pumps and dry creek bed.
- Two bench seats.
- Shade sails
- There is a public toilet next to the playground.
- There are BBQ facilities near the playground
- There is a car park next to the playground.