If you’ve received an invoice from Council, use one of the links below to make a payment online.
Looking for rates payments? Visit the Pay Your Rates page.
If you need help, call us on (02) 4227 7111 during business hours.
- Development Application fee payments
- Road Opening payments
- Tree Management payments
- Major Events, Filming and Market payments
- Swimming Pool Compliance Inspection payments
- GIPA – Government Information (Public Access) payments
- Red Bin Resizing payments
- Council venue bookings
- Botanic Garden payments
- All other payments.
How to find your payment reference number
When you click a link above to make a payment, you’ll be asked to enter a payment reference number.
Use the customer number shown on your invoice. It’ll be in the top right hand corner, and should look something like this:
Other ways to pay
If you don't want to pay online with a card, check your invoice for information about other payment methods.
Most invoices from Council can also be paid these ways:
- Mail a cheque to Locked Bag 8821, Wollongong DC 2500
- In person with cash, cheque, credit card or EFTPOS at our Customer Service Centre, 41 Burelli Street, Wollongong between 8.30am and 5pm on working weekdays.
If you’re paying by cheque, make it payable to ‘Wollongong City Council’ and mark it ‘not negotiable’.
If you need help, call us on (02) 4227 7111.
- Household Rubbish
- Pay Your Rates
- Other Payments
- Trees on Your Property
- Alterations and Additions
- New Homes
- Granny Flats
- Residential Subdivision
- Pools and Spas
- Decks, Driveways and More
- Onsite Sewage Systems
- Fire Safety
- Property Information
- Book a Space
- Apply for a Grant
- Filming and Photography
- Language Services
- Update Your Details