Use space to open navigation items
Wollongong City Council

You need Council’s permission before you install a wood heater in your house. A fee must be paid when you apply.

You will also need to provide a to-scale floor plan showing the position of the wood heater, and specifications of the heater you want to install.

Apply online

Before you can apply, you need to log in or register in our Online Services system.

Once you are logged in, select Lodge an Application, then Planning & Development and Local Government Act (Section 68) Application.

If you have any questions call us on (02) 4227 7111.