Use space to open navigation items
Wollongong City Council

Communication Help

Language help

We have staff who can speak several community languages, including AUSLAN, and can help you when you're dealing with Council. Visit our Language Services page for details.

People with hearing or speech impairment

If you're deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, you can contact us through the National Relay Service on 13 36 77, or by using Deaf Connect.

Common questions in Easy English

We have a list of questions we are asked a lot with simple answers on our Common Questions in Easy English page.