Wollongong City Libraries are a service of Wollongong City Council.
We're also part of the broader network of public libraries across Australia. This means we work to uphold the same standards and values as many other libraries across the country.
We have several key plans and policies that explain what we do and how we do it. These also include the rules that apply to people using our libraries.
You can read our current plans and policies below.
- Membership Terms and Conditions
- Using the Library
- Using Library Computers and Internet
- Library Fees and Charges
- Library Display Facilities Management Policy PDF, 45.38 KB
We also work in line with Wollongong City Council's policies where applicable.
- FAQs: Libraries and COVID-19
- Using the Library From Home
- Locations and Hours
- Home Library Service
- Wollongong City Libraries App
- Inclusive Libraries
- Community Information
- Rooms for Study or Hire
- Computers and Internet Access
- Print, Copy, Scan and More
- Library Plans and Policies