Want to pick up a good read, but can't get to one of our libraries? Keep an eye out for our Street Libraries across the Wollongong area.
You don't have to be a library member to use them, and there are no due dates! Just pick up a book and keep it, or when you're finished return it to any Street Library.
If you've got any books you don't want, you can also drop them off in a Street Library for other people to enjoy.
Some locations are currently unavailable due to closure.
Current locations for our Street Libraries are shown below. Many locations are only open when volunteers are available to unlock them, so hours can vary.
- Beaton Park Leisure Centre, Foley Street, Gwynneville
- Bellambi Neighbourhood Centre, Cawley Street, Bellambi CLOSED
- Bulli Senior Citizens Centre / Bulli Preschool, Hospital Road, Bulli
- Cringila Community Halls, Lake Avenue, Cringila
- Crown Street Mall (lower Mall near Kembla Street), Wollongong
- Koonawarra Community Centre, Fowlers Road, Koonawarra
- Corrimal Memorial Park, Princes Highway, Corrimal
- Port Kembla Community Centre, corner of Wentworth and Church streets, Port Kembla
- Stanwell Park Children's Centre, Stanwell Avenue, Stanwell Park
- Warrawong Community Centre, Greene Street, Warrawong
- Wollongong Botanic Garden, (near the Discovery Centre) Keiraville.
- Locations and Hours
- Home Library Service
- Street Libraries
- Inclusive Libraries
- Community Information
- Rooms for Study or Hire
- Computers and Internet Access
- Print, Copy and Scan
- Library Plans and Policies