You can report several types of health-related issues to Council, which are shown below.
You can also use the links below to ask a question about managing health issues for your business.
You’ll need to provide your details, as well as the information about the problem, the location of the issue, and the name of the business (if relevant).
Asbestos in public areas
Use the button below to report asbestos in public spaces.
Asbestos on private property
Council can investigate reports of asbestos on private land when it is not part of work under an approved development application or construction certificate.
Asbestos on building sites
Council does not investigate reports of asbestos on building sites, such as the construction or demolition by a licensed contractor.
To report asbestos on an active building site, please contact SafeWork NSW.
There are two types of sewage-related issues you can report:
Grey water or sewage overflow
On-site sewage management issue
Use this form to report a problem with an onsite sewage system.
Use this report to tell us about an issue with a beauty or skin penetration business, such as a tattoo parlour, laser clinic or body piercing salon.
You can also use this option to ask a question about managing health and safety for your beauty or skin penetration business.
Use the button below to report an issue or ask a question about sex industry premises.
Use the button below to report an issue or ask a question about a shared accommodation premises or boarding house.
Use the button below to report an issue or ask a question about a cooling tower or water warming system.
If you want to make a report by phone, call us on (02) 4227 7111.
Report an Issue
- Animal Issues
- Building and Development Issues
- Drains and Stormwater Pits
- Food Issues
- Health Issues
- Injury or Damage Claims
- Noise Issues
- Park Maintenance Issues
- Playground and Sportsground Issues
- Roads and Footpaths
- Rubbish and Recycling Issues
- Traffic and Parking Issues
- Trees, Grass and Plants
- News and Alerts
- Join the Conversation
- Neighbourhood Forums
- Wollongong Living Books
- Activities at our Community Centres
Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- 2023 Referendum: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice
- Community Events
- Local Government Regional NAIDOC Awards
- Explore Aboriginal Art and Culture
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism
- Local Networks and Services
- Council Programs and Support
- A Brief History
- Aboriginal Community Members' Stories
- Children and Families
- Young People
- Older People
- People with Disability
- Support for Carers
- Community Transport
- Multicultural Communities
- Refugee Communities
- LGBTQIA+ Communities
- Mental Health and Crisis Support
- Affordable Housing
- Low Cost and Free Meals
- Social Enterprises
- New or Recently Moved Residents
- Aboriginal Culture and Communities
- Reduce Waste
- Sustainable Food
- Gardening and Plants
- Energy and Water
- Learn About Climate Change
- Ride our Bike City
- Electrify Wollongong