Use space to open navigation items
Wollongong City Council

Damaging trees and plants on public land is a serious criminal offence.

Tree vandalism can include poisoning, pruning, ringbarking, burning, removing or destroying plants.

If you’ve seen anyone vandalising a tree or plant, you can report it to us using the button below, or contact the Police on 131 444.