Council is a major purchaser of goods and services within the Wollongong economy. Between 2020 and 2024, our Infrastructure Delivery Program will be worth $800m. This presents significant opportunities for local businesses to work with Council.
We've also updated our procurement policy PDF, 242.67 KB to give more weight to local businesses in tenders and formal quotations.
In October 2020 we held an online event for local businesses interested in supplying goods or services to Council. The session covered our procurement processes, expectations, and how to find out about upcoming opportunities.
You can watch a recording of the session below.
For more information, please email or call Council on (02) 4227 7111.
- COVID-19 Support for Businesses
- We Shop the Gong
- Assistance to Council Tenants
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
- Organise an Event
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism