Council is a major purchaser of goods and services within the Wollongong economy. Between 2020 and 2024, our Infrastructure Delivery Program will be worth $800m. This presents significant opportunities for local businesses to work with Council.
We've also updated our procurement policy PDF, 242.67 KB to give more weight to local businesses in tenders and formal quotations.
In October 2020 we held an online event for local businesses interested in supplying goods or services to Council. The session covered our procurement processes, expectations, and how to find out about upcoming opportunities.
You can watch a recording of the session below.
For more information, please email or call Council on (02) 4227 7111.
- COVID-19 Support for Businesses
- We Shop the Gong
- Assistance to Council Tenants
- Invest Wollongong
- Business Information and Support
- Business Permits and Regulations
- Tenders, Quotations and EOIs
Organise an Event
Overview of Pre-Approved Event Sites
- Stuart Park
- Lang Park
- Wollongong Foreshore
- The Arts Precinct
- MacCabe Park
- Osborne Park
- Dalton Park
- Wollongong Botanic Garden
- Greenhouse Park
- King George V Oval, Port Kembla
- Wentworth Street, Port Kembla
- JJ Kelly Park
- Thirroul Beach Reserve
- Rex Jackson Park and Ovals, Helensburgh
- Crown Street Mall and Globe Lane
- Information for Event Organisers
- Overview of Pre-Approved Event Sites
- Sponsor Local Communities
- Social Enterprises
- Aboriginal Businesses and Cultural Tourism