Our playgrounds have reopened. People using these spaces must continue to follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
Sheargold Park Playground is a neighbourhood play space on the edge of Sheargold Park, Cordeaux Heights.
- Street parking on Derribong Drive
- No accessible parking spaces.
- Bus stop on Derribong Drive and Erlinya Place approximately 600m, or an eight minute walk away. See the Premier Illawarra website for timetable information.
Getting to the playground
- Cement footpath connecting the street footpath to the playground
- The playground is not fenced.
Accessible and inclusive play
- Nest swing.
- Two bench seats.
- Trees surrounding playground.
- Cement footpath
- There are no toilets at this playground.
- There is no water at this playground.
- The playground is on the edge of Sheargold Park.