Our playgrounds have reopened. People using these spaces must continue to follow NSW Government guidelines for public health and social distancing.
Luke’s Place is an inclusive playground designed for children of all abilities.
The playground was named in honour of Corrimal resident Luke Rapley, whose family helped to make this park a reality. It was also built with help from the Touched by Olivia Foundation, the NSW Government and local community groups.
- On-street parking can be found on Wilga Street or the Princes Highway.
- There are no accessible parking spaces at this playground.
- Bus stop in front of playground on the Princes Highway. See the Premier Illawarra website for timetable information.
Getting to the playground
- Cement and paved footpath from the Princes Highway and Wilga Street to the playground.
- This playground is fenced.
Accessible and inclusive play
- Nest swing
- Water play
- No step slide.
- Four bench seats
- One chair and table.
- Shade cloth over nest swing and roundabout
- One gazebo.
- Cement footpath
- Bark chips.
- Accessible toilet inside Corrimal Park Mall, next to the playground.
- No lift and change table.
- Bubbler inside playground.
- The Princes Highway is a busy vehicle and pedestrian area.